Hand Crafted "One of a Kind", Limited Edition and Custom
Rosaries and Chaplets
For many years, I’ve had a strong connection to Saint Michael. He protects me. He guides me and he lead me to a love for Mary I’d not have imagined possible. When I learned of this chaplet, making and offering it, for me, was an opportunity to honor him in gratitude for his guidance over the years. I often pray my Saint Michael chaplet after completing my rosary. There is a stillness realized in honoring the angels with this beautiful prayer.
Praying the Chaplet
Begin with “O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory be to the Father, etc.”
[Say one Our Father and three Hail Marys after each of the following nine salutations in honor of the nine Choirs of Angels]
1. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Seraphim may the Lord make us worthy to burn with the fire of perfect charity.
2. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Cherubim may the Lord grant us the grace to leave the ways of sin and run in the paths of Christian perfection.
3. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Thrones may the Lord infuse into our hearts a true and sincere spirit of humility.
4. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Dominions may the Lord give us grace to govern our senses and overcome any unruly passions.
5. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Powers may the Lord protect our souls against the snares and temptations of the devil.
6. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Virtues may the Lord preserve us from evil and falling into temptation.
7. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Principalities may God fill our souls with a true spirit of obedience.
8. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Archangels may the Lord give us perseverance in faith and in all good works in order that we may attain the glory of Heaven.
9. By the intercession of St. Michael and the celestial Choir of Angels may the Lord grant us to be protected by them in this mortal life and conducted in the life to come to Heaven.
Say one Our Father in honor of each of the following leading Angels: St. Michael, St. Gabriel, St. Raphael and our Guardian Angel.
O glorious prince St. Michael, chief and commander of the heavenly hosts, guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits, servant in the house of the Divine King and our admirable conductor, you who shine with excellence and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil, who turn to you with confidence and enable us by your gracious protection to serve God more and more faithfully every day. Pray for us, O glorious St. Michael, Prince of the Church of Jesus Christ, that we may be made worthy of His promises. Almighty and Everlasting God, Who, by a prodigy of goodness and a merciful desire for the salvation of all men, has appointed the most glorious Archangel St. Michael Prince of Your Church, make us worthy, we ask You, to be delivered from all our enemies, that none of them may harass us at the hour of death, but that we may be conducted by him into Your Presence. This we ask through the merits of Jesus Christ Our Lord.
All rosary and chaplet designs copyright Marilyn Nash
.The history of this beautiful Chaplet goes back to Antonia d'Astonac, who was a faithful Servant of God. Appearing to Antonia in a vision, Saint Michael told her to honor him by nine salutations to the nine Choirs of Angels. He promised that whoever would practice this devotion in his honor would have, when approaching Holy Communion, an escort of nine angels chosen from each of the nine Choirs. In addition, for those who would recite the Chaplet daily, he promised his continual assistance and that of all the holy angels during life.
This is the fifth edition of our Saint Michael chaplet. For this chaplet, we have chosen Czech crystal in nine colors and have separated each color with brilliant German crystal and bronze glass flat style spacers. The change, in the colors of the beads, is intended to illustrate that we are calling to the nine choirs of angels and the colors are symbolic to each intention.
Red is the color representative of charity. It is with red that we begin the first prayer for “perfect charity.”
“Christian perfection” is represented by the color pink which is symbolic of pure love, our love for Christ.
“Humility” is represented by white; the color for purity.
Orange relates to passion. In that, we have chosen the color orange for our call to the Choir of Dominions.
Black is the color we have chosen to symbolize the darkness of the devil and his attempt to tempt us.
“Temptation” is characterized by purple, the color for royalty and our desire for more materially.
“Obedience” is symbolized by yellow, the color for light and union with God.
Green is the color of life and is, therefore, symbolizing paradise.
Gold is the color for “Eternal glory.” The glory of being with God in Paradise forever.
The four Archangels are represented by violet, a shade used for royalty. We have chosen this color for the archangels and our guardian angel because they are the highest angels in Heaven.
Royal blue, the color associated with Saint Michael, is the color used for the Paters.
When we receive the Eucharist, one angel from each choir walks beside us. This is represented by the Eucharist center.
Completing the chaplet is a Saint Michael medal. The medal and center are bronze Italian imports.
This limited edition chaplet measures 20”.
Your Saint Michael Chaplet will be shipped in a silk-like pouch and gift box.
$67.50 including shipping within the US.
~Just one Saint Michael Chaplet remaining~
~Just one remaining~